Soal Biodiversity of Organisms
TEST of BIODIVERSITY AND THE EEFORT OF PRESERVATION
A. Choose the correct answer by giving a cross mark (X) on one of the letters of A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet!
1. The name of endangered animal below is … .
a. Rinocheros sundaicus
b. Anoa depresicornis
c. Babyrousa babyrousa
d. Bos sondaicus
2. Which plant is protected by Indonesian government from Nusa Tenggara ?
a. Raflesia arnoldi
b. Stelecocarpus burahol
c. Nephentes sp
d. Santalum album
3. The following shows the example of in situ preservation, namely … .
a. preservation of Rhinocheros sundaicus in Ujung Kulon
b. preservation of Raflesia arnoldi Bogor Botanical Garden
c. preservation of Rhinocheros sundaicus in Gembira Loka Zoo
d. preservation of in Varanus commodoensis in Bedugul Bali
For question number 2 to 15 consider the picture below :
1. Anoa depresicornis is shown by letter ….
2. Babyrousa babyrousa is shown by letter ….
3. Bos sondaicus is shown by letter ….
4. Tarsius pumilus is shown by letter ….
5. Stelechocarpus burahol is shown by letter ….
6. Nepenthes sp is shown by letter ….
7. The scare/rare plant has fragrant smell (berbau wangi) is shown by letter … .
8. The giant flower (bunga raksasa) is shown by letter … .
9. The scare animal that is protected in Ujung Kulon National Park is shown by letter … .
10. This plant is identity of Yogyakarta. It is shown by letter … .
11. This tiger come from Sumatera Island. It is shown by letter … .
12. This monkey come from Kalimantan Island. Special characteristics of this monkey in (ear, nose,mouth,tail) organ.
13. The plant that is called as “ insectivore plant” is shown by letter … .
14. Indonesian names of picture E is … .
15. Sumateran elephant is protected in Way Kambas National Park include into … preservation.
16. Raflesia arnoldi in Bogor Botanical Garden include into … preservation.
*** Good Luck ***