Soal UH Ekosistem
TEST of ECOSYSTEM GRADE/SEM : VII/2
1. Consider the data:
1) Light 4) humidity
2) Grass 5) climate
3) Mouse 6) spider
According to the data, biotic component in the ecosystem are… .
a. 1,5, and 6 c. 2, 3, and 6
b. 2, 3, and 4 d. 3, 4, and 5
2. The member of abiotic components are … .
a. soil, water, air, sunlight, humidity
b. plant, rabbit, tiger, fungi, microbe
c. grass, microbe, sunlight, fungi, tiger
d. microbe, air, water, green plant, fungy
3. The abiotic component that cannot influenced by biotic component is … .
a. water and air
b. soil and sunlight
c. soil and water
d. gravitation and sunlight
4. Which one of the following statements is the best to represent a community?
a. a group of grasshoppers in the garden
b. all of organisms that exist in the world
c. a group of animals and plants living together in the garden
d. a group of organisms and abiotic components that interact one another
5. The followings are factors that cause the increasing number of population. The factors are … .
a. natality and mortality
b. natality and imigration
c. mortality and emigration
d. imigration and emigration
6. Ecosystem consist of some unit organism. The unit organisms are …
a. individuals, population and community
b. herbivores, carnivores and omnivores
c. biome, biosphere and atmosphere
d. producer, consumer and decomposer
7. The green plants as a producer, because … .
a. doing respiration
b. produce organic substance
c. produce oxygen and carbon dioxide
d. produce an organic substance
8. An animal that eats only producers is … .
9. An organism that breaks down the remains of dead plants and animals is … .
10. The event of eating and being eaten in a certain order and direction in on ecosystem is called….
b. Food web
d. Food chain
11. Consider the food chain below :
rice —— rabbit —— snake —— eagle
The effect if the number of rabbit poupulation is decrease, so … .
a. the number of rice is decrease/turun and the number of snake is increase/naik
b. the number of rice is increase and the number of snake is decrease
c. the number of rice and the number of eagle are increase
d. the number of rice and the number of snake are decrease
12. How many food chain can do you get from the food web below?
13. All ecosystem that exist in the earth is …..
14. The natural predator of grasshopper in the rice field is… .
15. The diagram below shows the flow of energy in a specific ecosystem. Which transfer path produces the largest energy for human life?
16. Diagram below shows the pyramid of numbers for the populations of organisms in a habitat.
Which shows the correct populations of organisms in the habitat?
Number of organisms
P Q R S
a Snakes Frogs Grasshoppers Paddy plants
b Frogs Grasshoppers Snakes Paddy plants
c Paddy plants Grasshoppers Frogs Snakes
d Grasshoppers Paddy plants Snakes Frogs
17. Consider the data :
1. Interaction between orchid and tree
2. Interaction between butterfly and flower
3. Interaction between leaf louse and ant
4. Interaction between shark and little fish
5. Interaction between Eschericia colli and human being
6. Interaction between Raflessia and their host
Based which upon symbiosis mutualisms is number….
a. 1,2 and 3
b. 2, 3 and 4
c. 2,3 and 5
d. 4, 5 and 6
18. The right interaction pattern in environment is … .
No Organisms Interaction pattern
A Orchid – tree Neutralisms
B Rose – grass Parasitism
C Lion – sheep Predation
D Bacteria – plant Mutualism
19. Interaction between two organisms below which is included into a competition is …
a. deer and lion in the forest
b. horse and cow in a savannah
c. Penicillium fungy and bacteria
d. a flower and butterfly
20. The figure below shows the example of …
a. parasitism symbiosis
b. mutualism symbiosis
c. commensalism symbiois